Bouncy Castle Required Space
Please see our drawing below of the minimum required space for a bouncy castle.
Ideally the more space is better, but over the years we know that gardens all come in different shapes and sizes, so that's we try our best to accommodate all sized gardens, the drawing should help when deciding which bouncy castle is most suitable for your garden.
Please note: this is only a simple guide and if your unsure please contact our office by phone or email so we can advise you of the best options available.
All our products show a required space, some may differ and require more space then others due to the design and size of the bouncy castle, so please double check before booking.
The easiest way to measure a garden is using a tape measure but if you don't have one to hand. You can pace your garden by using your feet, one foot in front of the other like walking on a tight rope is best way to explain, always add an extra pace or two and that would make it more accurate. (This is how we measure gardens)
Please make sure there is:
- Clear access way of 3-4ft wide for our delivery drivers to deliver your bouncy castle.
- No Dog/Cat muck in the garden.
- Clear area for the bouncy castle, free of any toys, furniture, washing line, trampoline etc etc.
- A flat grassed area, free of any raised paths, raised flower borders, steps or sharp angles near where the bouncy castle will be sited.
- A power socket within 20m (if not please select require extra extension leads).
- Minimum 1-2ft feet either side to allow for us anchor down.
- Minimum of 3-4ft at the front and back to allow for the blower and safety mats.
If your unsure if your garden is suitable or not please call or eamil our office, so we can advise you of your options when booking.