Mad Bouncy Castles -Terms & Conditions of Hire
Terms and conditions for our bouncy castle and inflatable hire service
- Please read and understand all the safety information supplied including the cartoon safety sheets before using the inflatable(s) or bouncy castle(s).
Strictly No party poppers, No food or drink, No Pens, No shoes, No chewing gum, No face paints, No silly string No sharp objects, allowed on, or near the bouncy castle(s) or inflatable(s) as these can all damage or mark the inflatable. If this is the case you will be charged for any repairs or cleaning or even replacement of any equipment damaged.
Equipment must not be used in a venue operating with a late licence, providing entertainment, often with a dancefloor and / or security staff, example: Night Clubs - Public Houses.
No person(s) who are visibly intoxicated through alcohol, drugs or any other intoxicating substance shall be permitted to use any equipment.
Our latest collection is 7pm, if your party finishes past this time, Overnight is available for £10 extra. This means your inflatable can be kept for overnight only (not the next day) the area must be a safe and secure and the inflatable must be available for collection the next morning in some cases between 7am - 8am if the inflatable is booked out for the next day. The delivery driver will usually arrange a collection time, but in some cases we will inform you of an early collection by phone or text when we confirm your booking.
Mad Bouncy Castles have the right to refuse or cancel any booking for reasons such as weather conditions, heavy rain and strong winds, unsafe garden, muddy conditions, slope on garden, none appropriate surface, not enough space etc, etc.
- We do not ask for a deposit, but we do hope you respect and take care of the equipment whilst on hire, please ensure its in the same clean condition when we collect as it was when we delivered the equipment, you will be held liable to pay for any cleaning charge if this is not the case.
- Mad Bouncy Castles have no control over the weather, we give all customer's a choice on the day if they want to go ahead with there booking during wet or rainy day's, if you decide to go ahead on the day 100% payment must be paid.
- Cancellation of your inflatable or bouncy castle hire, We accept cancellation of up to 7 Days before the hire day, any time after this you will receive an invoice for 50% of the hire charge.
- As we always put safety first, we have the right to cancel any booking due to any adverse weather warnings, during the time of your booking.
- The Inflatable or Bouncy Castle must be supervised by an adult at all times (Mad Bouncy Castles Cannot be held liable for accidents or injury's accrued during the time of hire.
- You the hirer is responsible for all the equipment hired and is liable for any loss or damage to the equipment, This includes overnight hires.
- Strictly No footwear, buckles, jewelry, glasses or other sharp objects to be worn on the inflatable(s) or Bouncy castle(s).
- Do not use in adverse weather conditions, (Heavy rain or Strong gusting winds). Any concerns please switch off and call us to advise.
- During light rain showers, Bouncy Castle(s) or Inflatable(s) must be dried off with a towel before each use (do not use in wet conditions as can get very slippy and dangerous).
- When in use, never cover the blower fan, the blower fan is waterproof and works by pulling air in via a fan, if covered this will cause the blower to overheat and fail. (During hot day's turn off Blower to allow to cool, saving it to overheat and fail)
- No smoking, eating or drinking is prohibited on or near the inflatable(s) or bouncy castle(s).
- Do not allow children to play near the electric/petrol blower fan, Which is usually sited at the rear of the inflatable.
- Never switch the inflatable on/off when kids are still on the inflatable(s) or bouncy castle(s).
- Never stand or jump from the top of the inflatable slide, always go down feet first and always wait until it is clear below.
- Never play on a deflated or partially inflated inflatable.
- All anchor points must be secure when inflatable(s) or bouncy castle(s) in use, either by ground pegs, sand bags or blocks.
- Never move or re-position the inflatable(s) or bouncy castles. Our staff are fully trained to set up our equipment safely.
- No somersaults or aerobics or rough play should be allowed on the inflatable(s) or bouncy castle(s) at any time.
- Strictly no climbing on the roof or walls of the inflatable(s) or bouncy castle(s).
- Children should be of similar age and statue. Depending on the size of the inflatable(s) or bouncy castle(s) the supervisor should monitor the amount of children allowed per session.
- We advise for safety reasons that the inflatable(s) or bouncy castle(s) are not used by over 14 years old, Strictly No Adults allowed.
- You will sign a disclaimer, terms and conditions of hire after we have set up your inflatable(s) or bouncy(s) stating the above and ensuring you supervise the inflatable(s) or bouncy castle(s) at all times.
- We advise for safety reasons that the inflatable(s) or bouncy castle(s) are not used by over 14 years old, Strictly No Adults allowed. Unless the bouncy castle is hired for adult use only. But never allow children and adults to use the equipment at the same time.
Please note all person(s) using the inflatable(s) Slides(s) or bouncy castle(s) Do so at their own risk and Mad Bouncy Castles cannot be held responsible for any injury coursed during the period of hire.
We have public liability/products liability Insurance cover of £5,000,000 on all our equipment , We are insured with Leisure insure and can supply certificate on request.
You can call our team and ask for Jodie or Luke between 8am-10pm 7 Days a Week on 07412172586 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org